Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Big Weekend - Bigger Monday!

Okay, so I missed a day.

I was recovering from all the activity of the weekend. I will post pictures tomorrow.

27-0 Chargers!!!! Woo hoo. Too bad I slept through all of it. Yup. Did not see one play. Daddy says that it was quite boring really. But we will take the win.

Bigger than that is that after week one in the Kobus Family Tradition, who sits (and spits) on top?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Cool.

The biggest news however was the first ever tasting of food! I ate some Gerber Bananas. I liked them alot. After ever spoon full I pumped my legs and smacked my lips. YUMMY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, little man! Beginner's luck on the football picks; it's a long season! Yes, Chargers were boring but effective -- I'll take it! Glad you think bananas are yummy -- they look good on you :) It was so good to see you this weekend, but now I miss you even more :( Love you lots & lots!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home