Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, September 04, 2006

Chafing

Chafing is simply no fun. Let me start out by saying that. My day started out badly. I woke up at 2 am and wanted some food. Daddy obliged.

I fell back to sleep, Daddy was fine with that. Daddy took me upstairs to my crib. BIG MISTAKE. I woke up, and Daddy could not get me back to sleep until 3:45. Yikes.

The rest of the morning was a bit of a blur, as everyone was a little wore out. Then Mommy & Daddy took me to mi abuela's house. I spend most of the afternoon and evening there. I spit up, I slept, I pee pee on people. Fun stuff. But the chafing....

Mommy & Daddy came back later (I hardly noticed they were gone.) I did enjoy my car rides though. Abuela lives in Glendale which is like 20 miles from our house.

Hopefully I will sleep better tonight. Good thing tomorrow is a holiday!

Yeah padres! Keep it going!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the chafing, sweet pea. I'm sure Mommy and Daddy are handling it. Like most things in life, it's a temporary condition. (Although some people go through life chafed about one thing or another.) Poppa and I have reservations at Castaic Lake for this weekend -- we're coming up on Sat. morning and we'll be there until Mon. morning. So road trip for us -- and you! Yeah! Love you, little man :)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home