Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And The Doctor Said...


Nothing. The white dots are nothing. No teeth, no cysts, no thrush, no problem.

Hmm. But I did gain another pound.

Speaking of weight, did everybody see the story of the baby weighing in at 14 pounds at birth! Bizarre. Check it here .

Not much else going on here. I was cranky while getting ready for the doctor, but many people are. Oh, yeah, I also found a new song

"Wouldn't It Be Nice" by The Beach Boys. I smiled and laughed the moment Daddy played it. I react to certain songs very strongly. I am an odd boy.

Oh, and I would like to say hello to my Chinese friend, and wish her good luck at college.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bright eyes! Glad the doctor visit went well; hope Mommy and Daddy are more relaxed now. I don't think it's odd that you react strongly to music -- I think it's in your genes. I like that you seem to like all kinds of music; so far, I really like your taste too. I need to add some songs to the CD Aunt Amy made for me, I'm way behind. Poppa and I are working on our trip to Castaic Lake, so we hope to see you soon :) Love ya lots!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home