Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, August 21, 2006

New Likes


The first of my new likes to report is that I like to hold my own bottle, thank you very much. Mommy & Daddy won't let me yet by myself though. :(

The second new like is the Baby Einstein videos. We have the Baby Noah and Baby Mozart at home. I love the Mozart one. Daddy was surprised how much I reacted to it. I can't wait to see more.

So yesterday I spent part of the day with mi abuela while Mommy & Daddy went shopping. Daddy needed new glasses.

We had a good time. This was my first visit to abuela's since I learned to turn over. I kept her on her toes!

On the drive home I did not sleep! Okay, maybe at the very end, but I tried to stay awake.

I was quite cranky by the end of the night, and fought Daddy on my bedtime. Guess who won?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a big boy -- you're growing up so fast. Don't forget me, okay? And I think probably you and Daddy had a stalemate on bedtime -- I guess you didn't go when he wanted you to, but you eventually went to bed. So you both won a little, lost a little. Get used to it, it's the way it is. Love you -- do I have to start calling you Big Man?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home