Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, August 12, 2006

What! Dodgers in 1st!

Oh no! Silly Padres.

So, I have a new song to add.

We're Going To Be Friends by Jack Johnson

It's nice to see someone else figured out how to post comments! Another relatively quiet day. The biggest news is that Mommy & I talk to each other now. I try to copy the sound she makes. Daddy tried to film it, but I didn't want to do it anymore.

Planning on a quiet weekend, so let's hope that's the case.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo Dodgers. Don't let your address influence you -- no Dodger fans, okay? Poppa & I are in Syracuse, seeing the older branches of your family tree. (Don't worry about it; you'll figure it out eventually!) Padres win tonight (Sat.) Yeah! Love you!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home