Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Email Pictures

Well yesterday was email a picture day, and both Gramma and Abuela sent me pictures. Cool!


Here I am on Sunday at Abuela's house. I was sleepy! Of course, this was only after an hour of fussing. Also, I wouldn't let anyone sit and hold me. IF you wanted to hold me, then we must be standing and walking around.

I am a curious child. I must know what else is out there!





Speaking of curious. Here I am at Grace's birthday party. I am completely amazed at my Uncle Gary. Maybe it is because we share the same hairline, and I have more hair!

I don't remember what I was thinking, but I am willing to accept comments from the blog universe.

Like a caption contest!




I forgot to mention that yesterday was Gramma & Poppa's wedding anniversary. Oops! Hope they had a good day. Maybe next time Gramma can explain what an anniversary is. Daddy's explanation of "it's like a birthday of two people" makes no sense.

Love to everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sleepyhead! Is that all you do? Not from what I'VE heard :) No problem about the anniversary -- you have a built-in excuse -- you're a guy! Daddy's close with his explanation, but it's more like a birthday that celebrates the day two people become a family -- it's part of where you started from. We'll save that explanation for another day -- like maybe after you learn to talk. I'll leave the caption contest to others, I couldn't come up with a good one. Lots of them came to mind, but none that really described what you might be thinking. What WERE you thinking? Love you lots & lots & lots :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home