Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Not A Good Day

Yesterday I had to go to the Doctor. It turned out to not be serious, but Mommy & Daddy were worried enough.

After Daddy left for work, Mommy & me slept for awhile. When I woke up, I needed to be changed. That's when Mommy noticed the red spots on my face, neck & chest. They didn't seem to bother me, but she made the call to Daddy, and he came home.

The doctor was pretty cool this time (no shots!) He said that the rash I have is not serious. Just need some lotion and some time. He made me laugh, he is funny looking. He also said that I obviously get enough to eat (was that a crack at my weight?) I weighed in at 14 lbs. HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY!

He said I was a happy and active baby. I think Mommy & Daddy knew that already.

So here is my 3 month picture. This was after we came back from the doctor. Daddy stayed home for the rest of the day.

I was cranky, but not too bad.













This is my outfit from my Sunday adventures.

In response to questions about my music likes. I would like to list my current play list on Daddy's ipod.

Bad Day by Daniel Powter
Dani California by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Na Na Na (Dulce Nina) by Kumbia Kings
Far Way by Nickelback
Savin' Me by Nickelback
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley (love that one)
I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco
Pump It by Black Eyed Peas

I have some others that I like listening to 30 seconds of, but not the whole thing. I may list those tomorrow.

Love to everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hefty boy! Good job scaring the parental units -- they never get used to it either. Glad you're okay, and no shots required. Hope everyone has a calmer day today :) Love you, little man! (Great new pics -- thanks Daddy!)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home