Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pukey


Yesterday was puke day. Mommy says everyday is puke day, but yesterday was worse than normal. I wasn't sick, just felt like spitting up all over Daddy. It was fun. It was the great projectile type.

I blame Daddy. He was making me laugh. Mommy & Daddy try to capture it on film, but I won't perform without a contract!

Mommy took a great picture of me falling asleep, but Daddy is a doofus, and didn't upload it. So, tomorrow then.

:(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all about the pukey -- Aunt Amy has an awesome picture of it! But you only puke on those you love, so it's a sign of affection, right? And until Daddy gets some of it in his mouth, his penance is not complete -- so keep tryin' little man! And make sure your college education is part of that contract, okay? Love you :)

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home