Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, July 31, 2006

Super Fun Sunday

Grace's birthday party was great! I played with everyone, even Uncle Jason!

The car ride was relaxing both to the party and back. Hanging out with my family all day made me tired, so I slept well.

My favorite part is hard to say. One of the highlights was when Daddy said I liked kisses being blown at me, then I spit up at him. Gramma laughed. I also liked when Gramma showed me the baby in the mirror. I spit up at him too! To my surprise, he spit back! In fact it seemed like he did it at the exact same time! He is very very sneaky.

Pictures!
Me and the birthday girl. Isn't my outfit cool?

I liked it a lot. It was a hit with the ladies.

Grace got some clothes for her birthday. Not my idea of fun, but she loved them. She also got some baby dolls, but I think I am cuter!

Everyone said I was getting so big. Maybe I am...maybe everyone else is just getting smaller!





Personally I think Justin is the one getting big. He cut his hair (good move) and then spiked it (uh, no comment). When he was little he looked a lot like me.

Does that mean I will get hair some day?

Love to everyone!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE had fun too, little man! Can't wait to do it again. Glad you slept well -- all that "spitting" sure tires a guy out apparently ;) Don't worry, you'll get some hair. But I wouldn't get too "attached" to it -- it turns around and leaves you again when you get old like Daddy! Love you THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS much :)

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home