Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Fight The Sleep Monster!

So sleeping may be cool and all, but falling asleep is for the birds. Oh, we get daily visits from the neighborhood birds in our backyard. The kitties talk to them. It's funny.

Like I was saying, I don't like falling asleep. I fight the sleep monster. I rarely win, but I give him a good fight. The sleep monster turns me into a hairy beast:
Just kidding! Isn't Monique pretty?

As I fall asleep, I kick and thrash about. Yesterday I got Daddy pretty good in the chin with my head. I didn't cry, he was surprised.

I am still not crawling, and it is upsetting. I feel like I can do it, but I just don't get anywhere. I almost have the turn over thing figured out. I bet by next week I will have done it. This prospect doesn't thrill Mommy & Daddy. Something about sleeping on my back.

Here I am losing the fight against the sleepy monster:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cutie! Good luck with the sleep monster thing -- have Daddy grab him by the arm and throw him outside -- well, it works sometimes. Don't worry, someday, you'll WANT to sleep and you won't be able to. (School, work, kids, etc.) Life is ironic. And good job with the rolling over -- it won't be long, and then you can crawl, then walk, and THEN the real fun starts! Then you turn into the MOBILE MONSTER! Yikes! Love you, little man :)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home