Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, August 07, 2006

3 Months Old Today!

Woo hoo! I don't know about anyone else, but man is time flying.

Mommy & Daddy say some days are better than others! But I love them all, even the bad ones have good moments.

Yesterday was pretty exciting. I spent the day with mi abuela. We drove around and saw some people. It was cool. I was glad the weather was too. I came home pretty late and then went right to sleep.

Mommy & Daddy did some shopping. I guess it is easier without me. :(
Oh well, plenty of time for shopping later.

I will post a picture tomorrow of what I look like at 3 months. But today a quick look back to how I used to look:This is me at 2 days old.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 3 month birthday, precious boy! Daddy's mean to tease me with 3 month old pictures -- I have to wait another WHOLE DAY to see you at 3 months? Glad you had a nice day, and that you're liking the world so far. You've grown up so much in 3 months -- just wait for 3 more months -- you'll be sitting up, getting ready to crawl -- you might even be saying a couple words :) Miss you, little man!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home