Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, August 11, 2006

Stuck in a rut

I suppose that is what you call what is happening to me right now. Everyday is pretty much the same.

The only news yesterday was that I ate a little more than normal. Wow, how boring. Maybe today I will do something blog worthy. Or maybe I am just waiting for a larger audience.

Oh, I just remember that Daddy played a song for me that I liked. 2 actually.

Cole's Song by Julian Lennon
Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy) by John Lennon

They were nice, and they calmed me down when I was fussy.What's with all the drool recently?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your rut -- when you're a grownup you'll wish for a nice relaxing rut. auntamy thinks she's so smart now; just remember who figured out how to do it FIRST. (Me, by the way.) Since she won the Kobus Family Tradition Fantasy Football League last year, she's been insufferable. (You can wait to learn that word until later.) Just kidding. But it's a good thing she's not dyslexic, or she'd be a nut amy! Enjoy your music, keep the drool coming (tell Daddy it only gets worse when you start teething). I think it makes the puke come out easier :)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home