Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Padres Stink Like Poop


I believe this face says it all. Hey look behind me, it's ITUNES. I was trying to find some more songs I like. If Aunt Amy is adding these songs to a play list, she will need to add
Still by Ben Folds
Gracie by Ben Folds
Still Fighting It by Ben Folds

Hmm, I think Daddy likes this Ben Folds guy!

At any rate, the Padres make me cranky. I think I can get a runner in from 3rd with less than 2 outs, yet we seem to strand them. Okay, I confess, Daddy typed that last part. I just know that when they lose, he is cranky, which makes me cranky.

Gramma & Poppa K have vanished into the American version of the outback apparently.

Uncle Jason started a new job. Yeah!

Aunt Amy and cousin Justin got new phones! Daddy did too!

Where's mine?

Hair inspired by Justin Jett Pickard. Look very closely to see the spikes!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the spikes, little man! Now you officially have more hair than Uncle Gary! We're not exactly in the outback, but we can see it from here. Keep up with all the changes going on -- jobs, phones, and today cousin Justin had his Middle School orientation. Sounds like gibberish to you, but it's a big deal. Some things you just have to take on faith until you get older. Glad you like tunes :)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, nice spikes indeed. I like them too.

Changes are good, they always make you a better person. However, don't rush to grow up, there will be plenty of time for that.

Have years of fun and those memories will always make you smile.

PS: say "Hi" to your mom.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home