Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Technical Difficulties

So Mommy finally did what Daddy could not...capture me talking and laughing on film.

However, technical difficulties prevent me from airing this video at this time. Hopefully Daddy figures it out soon. It was cool.

Of course, after they finally got it on film, I decided to talk all night. They don't seem to understand me though. They say it sounds like "Ooh" "Coo". Whatever, I am really saying "Hey, isn't that bird cool?"

I was a pretty good boy yesterday. I didn't want to go to sleep though, so I fussed. Daddy played some music, and that helped, but didn't make me sleep. I needed a good vomit first...then I was ready.

NO new pictures to post. I think I will post a picture when the Padres score again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, please don't wait until the Padres score to post a picture -- you might be a "big" man by that time! It's so sad, but I hope you're a Padres fan anyway. It's frustrating, but a family tradition. We're in Yankee country right now, so it's almost as bad as being in Dodgerland! Love you :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home