Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Look What I Can Do!



Yup. I finally did it. I rolled over.












These pictures were taken during the day, but this is how Daddy found me at 2 am. He freaked! And not in a good way. Now he and Mommy are nervous, because when they put me in the crib to sleep, my first move is to roll over on my side, then less than 5 minutes later...whoomp, on my face.
Technically I am on the side of my head, but to Daddy, it looks like I am on my face. Again, with the freaking.

I blame the Padres. Let's not talk about them, okay?

So I will let you know how much sleep Daddy actually gets tonight. He better, he needs it.

NOTE - I had to turn on the comment verification thingy. I know it is annoying, but without it I was getting spammed via the blog. I guess it is called splog (or at least it should...someone trademark it for me!) At any rate, it had to stop. Sorry to the "real" commenters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, big boy! Don't worry, it won't be the last time one of your "accomplishments" freaks Daddy out. There shall be no further Padres talk until they're back over .500. Love you little man :)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home