Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Exciting Day?

First of all, another poor night of sleep for our house. I wish I knew why I can't always look like this:
But then early yesterday morning Mommy made a discovery. I have little tiny white spots on my gums! Is it teeth? Or is it a cyst? Who knows? Today I go to the doctor to find out (BOO!)

The day was pretty good. I don't think I was too bad, until Daddy came home from work. Then while he was talking to Gramma K, I got cranky.

But Daddy won by playing "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley. That got me calm. Then he played some Billy Joel "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) and that was just unfair.
(Don't I look relaxed?)

2 Comments:

Blogger 麒麟Kylin said...

Oh,he is so lovely~~!

^___________________^;.. ...

A big big smile from a Chinese girl

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You so crazy, little man! Glad you relaxed -- the trick is keeping you that way, I guess. Good luck with the doctor, and be a good boy. Love you :)

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home