Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Short Post


NO, not my nickname. Although I am beginning to get plenty.
Little Man, Pain in the ass, Crank, and Guapo.

Just a little note to say hello. I was cranky most of yesterday. Mommy wasn't pleased.

Because of my noise during cranky times, Mommy & Daddy got to watch only 1 show yesterday on TIVO. One show, one hour...and it took them nearly 3 hours to watch it.

Oops. It was not my fault...oh, wait, yes, yes it was.

Go Padres. Wild Card? Oh, boy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute nicknames -- what does guapo mean? (Is it Spanish for pain-in-the-ass? Or is that pita?) Could be worse -- your Daddy was "Buddy" and "Pumpkin." Your cousin Justin was "Chubba Bubba." Don't worry, it builds character, and only the one you hate the most will stick. Sorry you're a crankybutt -- maybe Mommy and Daddy will bring you down here for awhile, I like crankybutts (I've lived with Poppa for 36 years, after all. Just kidding, Poppa.). Hope you all have a better day -- love ya!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home