Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, September 01, 2006

Hungry Boy

I am beginning to eat more when it is time for me to eat. The day was a lot like every other day except that Daddy worked later than normal. He says it will be worse tomorrow, and really bad on Tuesday.

Whatever.

Mommy kept me entertained with her "Que Paso?" . I am becoming such a Momma's boy.

Guapo means handsome for the Spanish impaired.
Here I am being a little cranky. But Mommy & Daddy still love me. Yah!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hungry Man! A nickname a day, right? It's okay to be a Momma's boy (I love mine!), but for some reason, it's not cool to be called one. Another puzzle for you to figure out another day. I'm late posting a comment today because I was at the dentist -- just a cleaning. Guess I should be thankful that I still have some -- take care of yours when you finally get them. Can't wait to see you looking like a jack-o-lantern -- oooh, pretty soon you'll even know what a jack-o-lantern IS! Hope everyone is having fun with you around (in between the cranky times)-- you're a special guy! Love you :)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home