Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, September 07, 2006

4 Months Old Today!


Woo hoo! Only 188 more until I can drive!

So, we have no idea what day of the week it is around here! Daddy working nights & TIVO conspire against us knowing.

Okay, so this is not the best picture of me, but I was fighting with Daddy, so, whatever.

Padres win again! Yea P-Nut!

Well I am starting to complain about not getting feed, so I guess I will go.

But first, my before & after shots.
Newborn vs 4 Months!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Moly I see a rolly poly!!!! My favorite kind of baby!! Muy Guapo!!!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 4th month, big guy! Thanks to Daddy for making up for the lack of pictures yesterday -- can't wait to see you this weekend! I have a lot of cuddling, cheek-kissing, and general spoiling to do :) Are you ready for some football? The first game of your very first season is today -- are you excited? Keep cheering on those Padres :)

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home