Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Barfield Rocks

Anyone whose name reminds me up puke and spit up has to be cool!Here I am relaxing away on Labor Day. The irony does not escape me!

Our schedule got all messed up today as Daddy starts working overnight this week. So he went to sleep super early, just to wake up around 7:00pm. Then he was going to stay up all night. Silly Daddy.

Very excited about this weekend coming up. Castaic Lake and football! Woo hoo.

Speaking of football, is my presence in the league this year keeping people from joining (ahem, Poppa, ahem, Pickards!)

Well Tuesday promises to be tricky, just more getting used to Daddy's schedule.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Pads! Yeah, you really looked stressed out there, little man. Better cut back on your activities for awhile :) Can't wait for this weekend -- have Daddy call me so we can make plans. (With his new schedule, I don't know when he'll be sleeping -- doesn't sound like often, though.) I've been nagging Poppa to get signed up, and the Pickards are notoriously slow, so that's no surprise. Guess they need some reminders from the Commish (in his spare time). Love you lots and lots :)

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home