Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm In First!


Okay, I guess I will retire while on top. Poor Daddy switched his pick at the last minute...ha!

Maybe I should explain. My family has an annual event related to picking football games. No pointspreads, only who wins. This tradition has been going on for...who knows how long. Daddy thinks at least 20 years now. Anyway, after yesterday's game I am tied for first!

We shall see by tuesday whether or not I still am. Then I need to start picking my games for the next week. It takes me a long time to pick!!!

Getting excited about the weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while it lasts, crankypants! As much as we love each other, it's a cutthroat Kobus Family Tradition you've gotten yourself into. You look so handsome in "real" clothes - it's the first time I've seen you out of a onesie in a long time! Guess your weather has cooled off -- a good sign for the weekend, I hope! Can't wait to see you :) :) :) :)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home