Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, September 14, 2006

That's Better

Way to go Padres! Keep it going.

Okay, so Wednesday came and went and nothing happened. I could have sworn Mommy & Daddy said something was going on...but I guess not. I wonder what they are up to?

I know something is definately on for tomorrow, but I am still not sure...but I am not getting a good feeling about it.
Oh, well. I am pretty sure I can't stop it from happening. Until the next post you all do what Eddie Izzard (no Daddy didn't hear nor could he verify) says and "You Kids...You Kids Stay Cool"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a fun time today -- maybe they're entering you in the "Most Beautiful Baby" contest! "American Baby" magazine was holding tryouts at the Mira Mesa Babies R Us yesterday -- maybe they're in your area today. Tell Daddy I read about Eddie Izzard in the paper; also that James Cromwell will be recurring on "24" as Jack's dad. If it's in print, it must be true, right? Love you, little man :)

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home