Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, September 15, 2006

No Fun Thursday

I thought maybe looking at the world differently would make Thursday better...but no.

So I had to go to the DOCTOR on Thursday. NOT COOL! I got more shots! NOT COOL! I cried. I did get some new measurements.
Weight = 16 lbs 4 oz
Length = 24"
Head = 43 cm (I take after Poppa!)

After the stupid doctor we went to Mommy's Uncle Bruce's house for his birthday. I think I was overwhelmed by the shots and so many new faces. Most were not new, I just haven't seen them in over 2 months. I was very cranky. I felt bad. Everyone wanted to say hello and hold me, but I just wanted my Daddy.

That crankiness spilled over to Friday, which is why this post is happening Friday night. To Confuse people!

I will tell people why tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home