Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oh So Close!

How can someone as tall as Chris Young (6' 10") still come up short?

By allowing a hit in the 9th to break up a no hitter. RATS! I blame Daddy who was following the game online, noticed the no hitter and turned to ESPN, who then went to the Padre game. So I guess I blame ESPN.

Daddy was being camera shy. Can you believe it?

I didn't get a chance to post a blog about Thursday because no one seems to remember what happened. Daddy being sick has created some sort of time warp. Yesterday we didn't do much as a family. Just stayed at home, trying to get Daddy better before he gets us sick. This will be the same plan for today too.

Back to my cartoons!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know it was Daddy's fault; we thought it was Bob's because he kept calling Uncle Jason. We had the game on, but I couldn't actually watch it (I just kept working on my blanket without looking up). We're so superstitious -- that's a big word for you, but you'll understand it soon. Tell Daddy that Kevin Towers is superstitious too -- he tries not to watch Trevor's saves. In fact, he takes responsibility for the All-Star debacle. He and his wife were on vacation, and couldn't resist going to a sports bar to watch. Adults are funny, aren't they? Hope Daddy is feeling better. Uncle Jason and I are taking Scout back home today and we'll watch your cousin Justin's baseball game while we're up there. Wish you were going to be there -- you'd love it -- it's OUTSIDE!!! Love to all XOXOXOXOXOXO

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home