Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Oh Saintly Day

Aren't I saintly? Okay, maybe angelic.
Today was a pretty good day. I slept very well after spending Sunday with mi abuela. Daddy was happy about that. I only woke up one time. And then it was just to get a quick bite to eat, then back to bed until after Daddy went to work. Cool!

The day was pretty good. Mommy & I have a good time communicating in spit bubbles. Mommy makes me laugh when she does it. I had some bananas for dinner. I love food!

I was a little cranky falling asleep, but then I saw that the Saints won the football game, and the Padres won their baseball game, so all was right with the world. Oh yeah, then Daddy gave me more food. Then I fell asleep, and he took the picture.

Here's another one from Sunday too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay; two days in a row, I've had to do this twice!! And I'm old -- I can't remember what pithy words of wisdom I wrote the first time, so now you'll have to settle for ordinary. No, seriously -- what a beautiful picture! Tell Daddy I would like a "real" one (when I copy it off the blog, it stays small)some time (Christmas is good!) It shows what your Great-Gramma (GG) Raner (my Mom) used to say: "All kids are angels when they're abed and asleep." (She had a million of them, and trust me, this was one of the ones that actually made sense.) Godspeed, little man -- sweet dreams! Love you XOXOXOXO

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home