Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, September 25, 2006

Carousel Fun

Sunday was awesome. Abuela took me on my first carousel ride! Or Merry-Go-Round (which is it anyway?)

The ride was really fun. I like going up and down round and round. Every time the horse would go down I would close my eyes. It was cool. We also went to the American Heritage Musuem that was nearby.

I think I really like musuems! At the musuem I acted for the camera. I am such a ham!

Later on we went to abuela's casa and I showed her how I am a big boy and can hold my own bottle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment a few minutes ago, but it seemed to mess up. If it shows up later, you'll know that I didn't just forget that I already commented! Anyway, your Sunday sounded really fun, and I love the pictures. (Always love pictures, especially of YOU!) Lots of love -- XOXOXOXOXO

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home