Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Poppa!

Happy Birthday Poppa K!

This is me and Poppa having fun while waiting in line at Disneyland for my birthday. For Poppa's birthday we are going to San Diego and spend some time at Poppa's house. Maybe I can show Poppa how I am learning to snap my fingers. I hope to read some stuff to him because I am becoming a really good reader.

And of course, some good food, games, and fun!

I love you Poppa! See you Saturday!

(PS-Dada and Momma say Happy Birthday too!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Matthew! What a GREAT smile! Can't wait to see you (and your Mom and Dad). Love you!!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Gramma K said...

Nice blog! :) We are SO looking forward to your visit! I can't wait to hear you read -- I already know you're pretty good at it. Have a safe trip down, and we'll see you soon :) XO XO OX XO XOX OXOXOX OXO XOX OX OXOXO XOXOXOXO

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home