Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Friday, May 28, 2010

Chile - Day 4

Today was a great day to be outside...so that's exactly what we did. Spent some quality time hanging out at Perri's before heading out to a shopping district. I really love to go shopping, because it usually means I get stuff!

The ice cream here is different, this was a chocolate and orange ice cream stick. I liked the chocolate part better than the orange. We also bought some scratch off lotto tickets for fun. I won 500 Chilean Pesos...which is like 1 dollar...but hey I won!

We watched some street performers doing opera and some Michael Jackson impersonators. I liked the dancing, but the singers were too loud.

We took taxis today and boy are they crazy here!

The days are nice, but the nights are cold. I am having a great time, but I wake up at night and miss my bed. I wake Momma and Dada up and make them snuggle with me...that part I like!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

The fun continues! :) Your ice cream looked good -- I would like the chocolate better than the orange too. Lucky you -- better to win a dollar than to NOT win a dollar :) I bet Mama & Dada like the snuggling part too! Keep on havin' fun, BuBu! XO XO XO XO XOXO XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOxO

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home