Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, May 24, 2010

On The Plane

Even though Momma and Dada brought lots of fun stuff to do AND there was a great in-flight entertainment package on LAN...the ride was simply too long not to sleep. Although as you can see, it wasn't a restful sleep. I think this was during some turbulance.

I didn't mind the bouncing around....Dada said it was like a roller coaster. What I hated was the ear pain caused by descending from 37,000 ft into Lima, Peru. So much so, I was kind of a pain even getting onto the connecting flight. I cried and asked Momma "Please, not again"

But I got on like a big boy (afterall, we don't know anyone in Peru!) and the flight was okay. More bouncing and a little more ear pain, but I made it.

The other thing I HATED on the plane was the toilet. I already don't like our toilet at home, and say it is a monster. Momma and Dada say it isn't, but this one on the plane was! It was scary loud!

But I did like all the ladies on the plane...they kept looking at me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

Hi BuBu! Glad you enjoyed your plane ride (except for the toilet -- I don't like those either - they are LOUD, but they won't hurt you, as I'm sure you figured out). And landing does sometimes really hurt your ears, but like a shot at the doctor's -- it has to be done! I know you're a big, brave boy :) Have lots of fun, okay? Love you! XO XO XO XO XO XOX OX OXOX OX OXO

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home