Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, March 29, 2010

Future So Bright

I got to wear shades!

I have no idea what that means, but Dada insisted.

Sorry I have been out of the blog for so long again, but my days are very busy. I have to have my TV time with various cartoons (today it is the WonderPets. Yesterday it was Little Einsteins) Then after cartoons I must play with the cats, then use the computer, do some drawing, then some reading. At some point during this already busy day I am expected to learn how to use the potty. Mama and Dada are very persistent about this, but I refuse to budge right now! HA!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

Super shades, little man! Cousin Gracie and I checked to see if you blogged just before you really did yesterday! So good to hear from you -- I can see by your schedule that you can barely fit us in, so I'm really happy that you do! :) Don't be so stubborn about the potty -- even if you know how to read, you still can't go to school without using the potty :( Good luck to Mommy & Daddy -- I know YOU don't need it. You just have to decide you want to do it. Can't wait to see you on Easter (Saturday)! Love you BuBu! XO XO XO XXOX OX OXOXO

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home