Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What's This?

An actual blog? No, just a little hello.

Today we went shopping...I really love going to Target and getting an ICEE. Today's flavor was Dr.Pepper! Yum!

After shopping we went to Taco Bell and then home to relax a little. I spent most of the day playing Pac-Man on the computer. It was fun and I think it made Dada jealous he wasn't playing.

A nice cool night for feeding the feral cats and then a good night's sleep...I hope.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

Hi Little Man! Good to hear from you, and that you had a nice day :) Dr. Pepper would be my favorite flavor of Icee :) Guess you don't like your picture taken unless you're in Chile! Love & miss you -- see you soon! :) XO XO XO XOX OX OXOX XOXOOX XOXO OXO XOXOXO OXOXOXOX OXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXxo

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home