Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Chile - Day 5

Another cold and rainy day here Chile. Still had a great day though! Weather can't stop me from having a good time. Spent the day with Perri and Toto (which is exactly why we came in the first place, so check!)

After dominating Dada in a game of bowling we looked at a ton of pictures when Momma was younger. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you the one that looks just like me! It was a grumpy face, but it was funny too!

I saw some pictures of Livio (Momma's grandfather and my middle name) at his job working for the television station. I heard Momma say we are going to visit the station before we leave. That will be fun!

After the rain died down we went out for some more shopping. I love seeing all the people outside on the street and in the shops. We came home and ate and then watched some TV - American shows with spanish subtitles make me laugh. Then Dada and I watched UP on our little DVD player and then went to bed.

Forecast is for heavy rain today, so what the plan is, who knows!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

Sounds like a really great day,BuBu! Sorry it's so cold, but you look nice & bundled up :) I would love to see the pictures of Momma when she was litle -- maybe Dada can take a picture of a picture? Hope today is fun -- we're busy cleaning the patio, getting ready for some "tailgating" before the UFC tonight! Monique likes it when we're out back -- she loves to explore the hill. She just gets mad when Brody & Maverick go to the very top because she can't get up there! I make them come down and then she's happy :) Miss you! XO XO XO XO XO XOX XOX OX XOX OOXOXOXOXOOXO

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home