Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, October 02, 2006

NL WEST CHAMPS



Love how that looks! If only the Bolts had done their part to make Sunday a perfect day. Instead I will settle for great day!

We went to San Diego to see Gramma and Uncle Jason. To my surprise Aunt Amy was there too! With my cousins Justin and Grace. It was cool. Oh, and I can't forget Maverick and Brodie! Big doggies!

The car ride down was WAY WAY too long. Someone is going to have to move.

I had a good time with Gramma while Mommy & Daddy relaxed. I was totally amazed with the ceiling fan. It was neat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Little Man! Miss you already. I think yesterday was a pretty good picture postcard of life -- some great (NL Champs, some pretty wonderful after enduring something not fun (our visit after your car ride), some bad (Martyball), and somebody always in the wrong place (Poppa).That's pretty much it in a nutshell. Love you XOXOXOXOXOX

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home