Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

So I am a day late....i was busy making food with my new kitchen set that I got for a reward for using the potty every day for a week.

Thats right...have not used a diaper one time! I still sleep in one at night just to be safe...but I dont use it. I flipped the switch and i am using the potty full time.

We also discovered that I am tall enough to wash my hands without using a step stool!

Now I cant wait for school to start in September...but I cant go yet because the school is still being built.

Off to do some grocery shopping.

Hope everyone had a great love day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

You are TOTALLY awesome! I guess I can't call you "Little Man" anymore! Don't know what "flipped the switch" (although Poppa's going to claim the credit!) but it's so great! So happy for you, Momma and Dada -- my Big Boy! Love you THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS much (and more!) -- miss you! XO XO XO XO XOX OXOX XOXO XOXOXXO

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home