Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Packers Win!

I am guessing Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are going to send me a thank you note for the luck I brought them in the Super Bowl. I wore underwear throughout the whole game to bring them luck!

Also, my first night in my new bed was eventful....apparently I rolled out of bed in the middle of the night and made a loud THUNK!

I don't remember but I woke up next to Mama...I don't know how I got there.

But today we went and got some food for our feral colony and then went and bought a McQueen from Cars bed rail to keep me from falling off again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gramma K said...

Awesomejob on the underwear-wearing! You are REALLY a big boy!Sorry you fell out of bed -- it happens sometimes. That's why you didn't get a bunk bed! And woo hoo for the Packers! :)LOve you! XOXOX OXOXOXO XOXOXOX OXOXOXOXOX XOXOXO

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home