Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, October 09, 2006

Overall An Okay Day

Sure a Padre win would have been nice, but I didn't expect it. Nice Bolts win though!

Whenever the Chargers made a first down, Daddy would take my arm and say "First Down" and move my arm like a referee. I thought it was so funny!

We went shopping today. I was a very good boy. I got bored some time in the middle and fell asleep for a bit. Some people said hello to me. That is weird. People don't say hello to Mommy & Daddy...just me.

Okay, back to sleep now. Talk to you all later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad about the Pads, but what can you expect? We were offensively inept all season, and weaknesses are magnified in the postseason. Good Chargers win, though -- a very good antidote to the Pads. It is interesting what you noticed about people saying hi to you -- I do that. I smile and wave a little to babies and little kids, but don't really say hi to adults. I just thought it was because I prefer children to adults, but maybe it's something else? Love you, little man -- remind Daddy to let me know about his birthday weekend, okay? XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home