Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Missed a Day



Whoops! I guess I slept my 5th month birthday away!

Okay, so maybe Daddy was just lazy. Or maybe, just maybe Daddy is just lame.

Actually Daddy & I spent the day together, and I think that we had such a good time that he forgot to do the blog. Mommy spent the day with her mommy (Mi abuela) before mi abuela goes to Chile for a few weeks. When do I get to go?

So yesterday Daddy & I laughed, played, went outside. We watched a lot of sports. I was getting confused on who we were rooting for and in what sport!

No confusion tonight. Go San Diego!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice 5th month birthday-- glad you and Daddy had fun. (But I missed your blog :( )Go Pads! Tough road today, but we can do it. Love you, little man XOXOXOXO !

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home