Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Love That Jackson

Jackson let me pet him for the first time yesterday! I have pet him before, but not with permission, and he would run away. But today he stayed! He was a good boy. He made me laugh.

He wasn't too thrilled about my freakishly powerful hands, but he didn't run. It was the highlight of the day. The rest of the day was pretty boring. I was kinda sleepy most of the day, but I never slept for long. It made for quite the day for Mommy & Daddy.

Then I had another difficult night. I'm sorry Mommy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a good kitty! And such a good boy to control your freakishly powerful hands :) Always use your powers for good, little man. Love you lots & lots XOXOXOXOXOXOX

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home