Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, September 24, 2007

Busy?

I am not sure I would say I was busy, as much as I would say I was distracted.

Too much going on at abuela's this weekend. We kept getting visits by raccoons and skunks. No, really, they walk into the backyard all the time. It is pretty cool.

Of course there was also some terrible football picking by me, as well as some horrible play by Daddy's teams (football and baseball)...and finally the Iggles uniforms hurt my eyes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi busy boy! (Sounds better than "hi distracted boy"!) Brody & Maverick would LOVE the skunks and raccoons -- they caught a mouse the other night. Thankfully Poppa was here to get the body before they could eat it. Being sports depressed explains Sunday, I guess the wildlife was your excuse for Saturday? No pictures, huh? Speaking of sports depression -- it's pretty pathetic when the hardest tackle made by a San Diego team came from the Padres manager! No confirmation on the rumor that the Chargers have asked Bud Black to hold a tackling clinic this week. Oh well, at least the Padres get another chance tonight. I have to stew about the Chargers for a WEEK :( A picture of you in tomorrow's blog would make me smile, though! :) Love you!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home