Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Technical Difficulties!

Okay, so I have been go awhile.

But everything is okay. I went to the doctor and he said everything is going well. I am very strong and very smart!Since then I have been super busy helping Mommy & Daddy cleaning up the house. I had fun doing that.

I also went to abuela's over the weekend....Daddy had to work practically all weekend! :(


What else? Oh, San Diego Chargers won a tough game, that was cool. I am NOT in last place in the Kobus Family Tradition (picking winners of NFL games)

It was Uncle Locky's birthday on Sunday. Daddy says I need to say "Happy Birthday You Old Fart!"

Now that the "difficulties" are behind us, I should be up and running every day again.

Love to all

Matthew

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you little man! I was beginning to think they left you with the doctor! That doctor sure spent a lot of money going to school to learn what we already know -- you're very strong and very smart! Jeez, I should be a doctor. When you're done cleaning for Mommy & Daddy, you could come down here and clean my house! On the other hand, you could just come down here and get SPOILED :) :) :) Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home