Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Okay, I'm Back


So the last week has been a little crazy around here, so blogs are not high on the priority list. Daddy was sick, then had some work stuff....but we are back on schedule now.

The weather is finally back to normal. Warm but not unbearably hot.

I am doing a lot of talking and walking, but no "words" yet according to Daddy. I have developed this bad behavior of whining a lot. Mommy & Daddy are not pleased, but it seems to get me what I want so.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Hope everyone is feeling better. Is that your signature color -- is that green, blue, teal, what? And what's up with whining???? Of course, if it works for you, well, what can I say? Guess you'll just do MORE of it, huh? Well, are you ready for some football?? I see you made your picks; we're just waiting on Uncle Gary now! Love you, little man! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home