Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Totally Daddy's Fault



Daddy worked too late, and came home way too late to help me do the blog yesterday. And Mommy was too busy getting me ready for a day with mi abuela!

I left before Daddy even got home. I spent the day doing some new stuff. We went out for breakfast, where I behaved like a perfect gentleman. Then we went to the zoo! I stayed awake the whole time at the zoo. It was super interesting.
Here I am with this crazy orangataun. Silly!
I think the monkeys were my favorites though.
The only downside to the day came when I came home. I didn't feel 100% and had a rough night. Hopefully today will be nice and restful for Turkey Day is tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya handsome! Missed you yesterday, but cute pictures make up for it. Tell Daddy no hard feelings. Glad you had fun "monkeying around" at the zoo -- can't wait to see you tomorrow! Love you LOTS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home