Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bad Schedule

I don't know what is going on, but when Daddy isn't working our schedule is all messed up. Yesterday Daddy took the car into the job for service. When it was done, Daddy, Mommy & Me walked 2 miles to the place. Mommy & Daddy walked, I slept. I was awake for the first 10 minutes, but that was it.

The doctor said I can start eating some more foods, so today I will be having some rice cereal for breakfast instead of my usual formula.

I slept poorly last night. I kept have nightmares I guess. But today I feel good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Big Boy! Just noticed your updated weight and height at the top of your blog -- you're going to have to start carrying Mommy pretty soon :) Hope you enjoy your cereal -- I had a dream last night that I was feeding you Cheerios (one at a time) -- you liked them! Can't wait to see you in a week :) :) :) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home