Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What the?!

(I fell asleep on my way to the doctor)

Okay, so I missed a day. But I got a good reason. I went to the doctor for my 6 month appointment. Sounds fancy right? Not! It meant 2 more shots for things Daddy can't pronounce nor remember...plus 1 for the FLU! Does this mean I can't fly anymore?

Anyway, the doctor says everything is fine. I may be a little heavy, but no worries. When the doctor leaned over and put the shiny cold thing on my chest I reached up with my freakishly strong hands and pulled. The doctor said "OWWW! Holy cow, what a grip on this guy! I don't know what sport he is going to play but he will be good at anything."

Cool! I guess with my freakishly strong hands and my great hand eye coordination I can do just about anything.

Well, my new favorite thing is to chew on tags (blankies, bibs, clothes, you name it) and hanging out with my new friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie! Sorry I didn't comment yesterday, but Poppa was working from home and hogged the computer. I missed your blog for Monday, but glad everything is fine. Sorry you had to get shot, but it's for the best. I get to go to the doctor today for a mammogram -- it's about as much fun as getting a shot, but it only happens once a year (like a birthday). Your friends are cute, but not as cute as you :) Love you lots & lots & lots! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home