Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, October 30, 2006

Domingo Con Mi Abuela


I got to spend all day with mi abuela on Sunday. We went to the carousel again and then to another musuem.

I liked looking at the native american stuff, but the cowboy stuff made me upset. I can't wait to figure out why!

I liked the gift shop the best. I tried on cowboy hats. Abuela kept showing me things to see my reaction. Most things mildly amused me. But then the bear blanket! I was so excited about it that she had to buy it for me! Hmm, is that all it takes to get stuff?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cowboy! Glad you had a good time yesterday; sorry the cowboy stuff upset you -- maybe you were an Indian in a past life. Or maybe a cow? Either way, you're lucky to be in the life you have now! Love you, little man! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home