Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Busy Day

Here I am after getting a bath before heading up to see Daddy's family at Castaic Lake. I DID NOT enjoy the bath.

The whole day was weird for me. When we got to the lake I wasn't sleepy or hungry, but I was cranky! The only thing that calmed me down was Daddy holding me while playing football. It was fun until Daddy yelled something to Uncle Jason. SCARY!

I also learned a new trick yesterday. I learned that sticking out my tongue is an excellent way to get attention! I will use it often!

I finally fell asleep while everyone ate (how rude!) Then I ate some food and Gramma held me until it was time to go home.

Amazingly enough, the night was pretty good. I woke up only once, and that was 30 minutes after I went to sleep. A nightmare I think (maybe I was dreaming about Uncle Gary's crying about the bug on his back.) Then Daddy got me back to sleep and I slept for 6 hours straight. YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home