Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kicking back at home


Don't ask me! Daddy is not quite with it when he gets home from work at 6:30! I guess he thought I looked funny. And so begins a lifetime of being embarrassed by my Dad.

Saturday was a relax day. All I did was eat paper. Okay. I only tried, Daddy wouldn't let me. Other than that, nothing very exciting. I slept pretty good, although no one told me about a time change.

I am going to spend some time with mi abuela today, so that will be fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun today with your abuela, little man. And don't worry about being embarrassed by your Dad -- you'll find plenty of times to return the favor :) And paper is fun to eat, but really isn't one of the food groups, so try to resist. Love you XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOX

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home