Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Recovered

Whew, the fireworks on the 4th!



No, not those. I mean mine!

I had a really busy/fun/scary 4th of July.

The fun part was hanging out in San Diego with Poppa, Gramma, Aunt Amy, Uncle Gary, Uncle Jason, Sarah, Justin, and Gracie!

It was warm, but we stayed cool in the pool

Check out Monique in the background! I hope she isn't sticking her tongue out at me!

The day was fun, celebrating Aunt Amy & Poppa's birthday. Everything was fine until dinner when Daddy gave me some fish and then I started crying terribly.

Was it a bone? Did I bite my own tongue? Can't say, but I hurt bad, and everyone in town knows it! I was loud and did not want anyone to look in my mouth. It was hard for Mommy & Daddy. After what seemed like forever I felt better.

Then the fireworks in the sky came and that was cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! A picture of YOU in July -- it only took 10 days :) Glad you've recovered (well, YOU recovered about 10 minutes after the trauma, I think Mommy & Daddy are STILL working on it!). I think Monique was sticking her tongue out at Maverick (maybe Scout or Brody, who knows?) -- she's got a pretty long tongue for a little girl, doesn't she? Hope you're staying cool -- love you, little man :) XOX OXO XOX OXOX OXOX OXOX OX OX OX OXO OXOX OXO XOX OXO XOXOXOXOX XOXOXOOX

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home