Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, December 10, 2007

Time To Clean!

So blogger will not let me upload a photo to prove to everyone(especially Santa) that I am helping to clean today.

We watched "The Polar Express" last night. It had some good stuff, but overall I was much more interested in stealing the TiVo remote!

But by the end Daddy said I need to be good because Santa's watching (very creepy and I must add illegal activity!)

So today I help clean.


Hopefully later I can add a picture to prove it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh BuBu -- I DEFINITELY need a photo as proof! From what I hear, you're more of a messer than a cleaner :) No, really, I'm sure you're a HUGE helper. Don't get all paranoid about Santa; he's pretty easygoing and writes his list in pencil! Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOOXOXOOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOoXOOO
(I had a lot of hugs & kisses stored up!)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home