Little Man's Journey

Daily Journal of Life

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Okay, so it is a day late...but we were having too much fun celebrating her big day at abuela's house.

It was a busy Turkey weekend for Daddy at work, so we are trying to enjoy his day off, but we have so much to do....argh the holidays!

Big news though....I have decided to change the spelling of my nickname to be more representative of my Chilean side. So instead of Boo Boo, call me BuBu (still pronounced the same, but looks cooler!)

Well we are off to take Jackson to the vet for a checkup...should be interesting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Baby BuBu! Sorry we've been out of touch; hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and that you gave Mommy a birthday hug & kiss from us :) We had a nice COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD time camping, except for my tooth problem. Now we're back and I'm trying to unpack the motorhome, whittle the emails down to a reasonable amount, clean the house, and try to get in the holiday spirit! Your little face helps :) Love you! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home